Saturday, October 1, 2011

Eila's October 2011 Challenge

October is upon us and this month we are pleased to announce that we have another new Guest DT and she hails from Sweden.  Here is some information on her and her challenge:

My name is Eila Sandberg and I live in Sweden's capital called Stockholm on the east coast by the Baltic Sea.  My family is a small one - it's me and my very supportive and patient husband and our 3 cats - Max, Alice and Elsa.  My roots are Finnish but I was born and raised in Sweden.




I’m on the DT of The Color Room in Australia and currently also on the GDT at Les Papiers de Pandore in France. Almost all of my pages have fussy-cut details and hand stitching is something I really like to do on my layouts as well. Thank you so much for asking me to be your Guest Designer for October! I am truly honoured and really look forward to seeing what you all come up with!


For more information on Eila,  please head over to her blog here.


The October challenge is to include:-

1.      Old book paper, sheet music or something similar downloaded off the internet & printed out.
2.      Fussy-cutting.
3.      Hand-stitching using embroidery floss.


Here is Elsa's beautiful take on her challenge.


DT Nad


DT Helen



DT Helene



DT Amelia



DT Fon Mee


DT Yatie



DT Azura



To enter,  simply fill in the linky widget below:

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.






Here is the yummy Studio Calico RAK that is up for grabs. Do send in your entry soon and 


Please note that conditions do apply:


All you would have to do is to send in your submissions (we only accept layouts) via the link above by midnight 12pm, 31st October 2011 (Malaysian time). If you have any problems with the link submission, please notify us at chowchow138@gmail.com. Kindly note that we are unable to entertain any project that is sent after the stipulated time and please note that the project sent should solely be submitted for the Scrap-It-Lah challenge and not for any other challenges. Yes, we welcome international submissions as we would love to see Scrap-It-Lah grow.



13 comments:

  1. Fabulous reveal girls -well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I like the challenge so I did made a layout:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved taking part in this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the examples! Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challenge!!! I've just linked up my layout. Thanks for the inspiration! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the challenge Eila, definitely not in my comfort zone...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Couldn't resist this challenge Eila - awesome DT examples :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome challenge, gorgeous DT work and all the entries so far are so amazing! So inspired :) I've linked mine too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've taken up the challenge, glad I could find the needle n embroidery floss..haha :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought I had participated on this challenge before I went on a week holiday....but something must have gone wrong.
    Now at least I made ​​it :)

    ReplyDelete