Friday, July 1, 2011

Issa's July Challenge

This month,  we are excited to be able to invite Issa to be our guest artiste and she has come up with a nice challenge for us.  Issa is not a stranger to the Asian scrapping scene having served on some Asian Scrapping Sites as DT and she is a very seasoned scrapper. Here is some information on Issa in her own words:


My name is Issa Virtucio-Lucido and I'm from Laguna, Philippines. I'm a Mom to Luis Lauro Antonio and Lucian Lorenzo Roberto and married for 18 years to Dodo Lucido, a Government Aquaculturist. I work as a college Instructor teaching business courses.

I am a certified Scrapaholic and an addict Scrapbooker since 2005. I started making pages in 1993 when my first child was born, not knowing that what I was doing was called scrapbooking. It was in 2003 when I met my bestfriend Timi and taught me the basics of this craft. Since then it became my deepest passion. I don't really know my style but I love sewing, paper tearing and painting. As of now, I am so eager to try new and different styles and learn more about this wonderful hobby. And since I have two sons to scrap, I fell in love with masculine yet dainty layouts.

I am so grateful to be here to share some inspiration and to learn more things about our love for scrapping. Happy scrapping everyone!

Issa has a very interesting challenge for us this month.  Here are her challenge criterias:
All mothers love to scrap their little darlings and we often forget scrapping about ourselves! Here's a little challenge to eventually scrap those hidden photos of yours Mommies...

Do share a multi-photo layout for the month of July! Challenge is 







1) at least 5 photos in one layout which means the layout must be multi-pics. There must be 5 visible photos in it
2) Photos must be a mixture of black and white and coloured photos please
3) There should be visible journalling on the layout.

I want to share this layout where I used photos of mine taken since March of this year. You can noticed that I was smiling all the time and I can't help but say that I am HAPPY! So share us you takes ladies!



Presenting the DTs' takes on her challenge:

Amelia 

Fon Mee

Helene


Azura

Yatie

Helen


Nad


Here is our latest RAK offer and it's packed with the latest papers from Bo Bunny.  :)  If you wish to win this, do send us a layout and please don't forget to read the conditions of entry down below. In the meantime,  Scrap-It-Lah!


Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

All you would have to do is to send in your submissions (we only accept layouts) via the link above by midnight 12pm, Sunday, 31st July, 2011 (Malaysian time). If you have any problems with the link submission, please notify us at chowchow138@gmail.com. Kindly note that we are unable to entertain any project that is sent after the stipulated time and please note that the project sent should solely be submitted for the Scrap-It-Lah challenge and not for any other challenges. Yes, we welcome international submissions as we would love to see Scrap-It-Lah grow.

7 comments:

  1. beautiful LOz... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow girls you have all outdone yourselves here with these absolutely beautiful creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an interesting challenge and such amazing LOs by the DT. So fun to play along with this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alison,

    Thanks for playing along. Yes we are able to view to view your layout and thanks for playing along at SIL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there,

    This is really tough coz there's so many pics involved and some of them must be in BnW too. But it is a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello girls...
    It was very fun playing along this challenge. hope you like my LO and hope to be the luck one to get this prize!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete